As I'm writing this, much of the world is caught up in holiday preparations and a New Year is only a few weeks away.
After the excesses of the holiday season many people start seeking a change - and almost anything from losing weight, getting fit, changing jobs, saving more, giving more generously or learning a new language could appear on the list of things to final 'get sorted'.
***YOUR LIMITED TIME GIFT***
Go to www.teamme.com/gift to get your FREE copy of Pad's most popular Archetype Activation Audio MP3 package.
As you look back 12 months, what stands out for you? What key events took place? How did you handle them?
And through them all, did you choose to become bitter or better? (it’s always a choice)
If little changed and it was simply ‘the same old’ for most of the year, how does that make you feel? And how can you make sure that you really do accomplish something significant in the year ahead?
Here are some very specific questions that will help you unearth what really matters most and get real clarity on what you want to achieve.
Essential Questions to Review Your Past Year
Now, centring upon 6 core human needs (and we do this because ignoring these needs is a sure way to feel unfulfilled), take some undisturbed time right now and answer these seven key questions:
- What have you become more certain about in this past year?
- What have you become more uncertain about in this past year?
- Has your sense of connection to others increased or decreased? In what way?
- Have you become more aware of your own sense of significance and worth in this past year?
- How have you grown this past year? (Start with: Faith, Hope and Love)
- Has your contribution to others increased, decreased or remained the same?
And finally, round this all up by completing this sentence:
- "This was the year when I …................................................................................................."